www.herbalsupplementscare.com is committed to your privacy and security and want to provide you with the best possible online experience. To that end, we want you to understand what kinds of information we gather from you, how this information is used and safeguarded, and how you can control its use.
What information is collected from me?
How is my information used?
The use of your information depends on the context in which it is collected. Therefore, pay special attention to the categories below that relate to the features of our site that you wish to utilize. Also be aware that www.herbalsupplementscare.com may at times be legally compelled to disclose certain information, by means such as subpoenas or court orders.
These are small files that we send to and store on your computer so that we can recognize it as a unique machine the next time you visit our site. Our cookies are used for three reasons:
- to keep track of your information for your own convenience.
- to help us optimize your online experience by altering our content depending on your particular needs or browsing patterns, and to provide you with advertisements, products and services of interest to you.
- to help us understand the size of our audience and their traffic patterns within our network.
Some of our advertisers and third-party ad servers may also utilize their own cookies. Also, companies offering products or services through the www.herbalsupplementscare.com website may use their own cookies.
The information you provide when you become a registered user to certain pages of our site is used primarily to help us customize your online experience. Your e-mail address serves as a unique identifier in our record system, and it is used together with your password to prevent unauthorized access to any information you choose to store on our sites. The data you give us about your personal preferences and demographics (such as age, zip code, occupation, or other data) may be used to help us offer content, advertisements, products and services that are most likely to appeal to you. In addition, we may share this information, in aggregate form with our current and potential advertisers so they can know how to present their ads more effectively.
* Unless you specify that you’d prefer not to hear from us, we may also use the e-mail address you provide at registration to contact you for promotional, administrative, or other reason. You may have these communications terminated at any time. If you indicate that you’re interest in hearing from other companies, we may also share your contact information for that purpose.
User Registration Services
You may choose to request products or services of a more substantial or personal nature when using our website. For example, storing your preferences for convenience in using our site and making an online purchase. The information you provide when seeking these services may be used in the following ways:
* For services provided by the www.herbalsupplementscare.com website, the information you submit is used by us to provide the service you’ve requested. We may also share this information with subcontractors, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill your request. In addition, we may use the contact information and non-financial order information you’ve supplied, such as your e-mail address, as set out in the Registration section above. If the service you request requires submission of financial information such as credit card number for an online purchase, rest assured that this financial information is used only for processing your payment, and is not retained after completion of your order. We may, however, store your non-financial order information for accounting purposes and to help us to understand your preferences better so that we can offer you future products or services that you may find useful.